Friday, 30 August 2013

Hair

I have been growing my hair since 2008 when I began with a horrible boyish cut that did not suit me at all. Since then my hair has grown to as long as my hips. I have had a great time bleaching and dying my ends, trimming and cutting here and there, but the time has come for me to change. As much as I love having long hair, I have gotten kind of sick of it. I would like to be able to wear it out and not have to worry about so many tangles and it getting caught up in my bag etc. I am going to cut my own hair (as I have been ever since that boy cut) to a just-below shoulder length.I have collected an array of pictures off tumblr that I like and I will try my best to aim and achieve something similar to the pictures! I will post a before and after shot when I actually cut it all off. Wish me luck!

6 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing a new 'do! Can't wait. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can say that I am very pleased, but am not sure if I'm finished with it yet! ;)

      Delete
  2. Ah I remember you telling me on lookbook about that, because I noticed the dyed tips. I can't wait to see the result, I'm sure it'll look super gorgeous! x)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so nice that you take notice of my hair! haha
      I will be posting a before & after post this week :)

      Delete